In order to reduce the damage to the hands, Non-latex Disposable Gloves such as washing powder, detergent, medicine, bacteria and so on, housewives and medical staff like to wear latex gloves. However, the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) noted that natural latex ingredients in gloves may cause allergic symptoms.
Natural latex is extracted from oaks and other plants, Non-latex Disposable Gloves widely used in medical supplies, gloves and other items. FDA estimates that about 1% to 6% of people allergic to natural latex, exposure may lead to skin redness, rash, urticaria and other allergic reactions. Non-latex Disposable Gloves It is recommended that people who are in regular contact with natural latex should take the following measures:
1. Allergy to latex, it is best to use non-latex gloves, such as no powder latex gloves, such gloves generally use chlorine treatment, not easy to cause allergies.
2. When wearing latex gloves, do not use oily hand cream, Non-latex Disposable Gloves because it will accelerate the latex corrosion, aging, and thus induce allergies.
3. After using latex gloves, immediately wash your hands with mild soap and dry thoroughly. In addition, but also clean the gloves inside and outside.
4. Allergy to natural latex, medical treatment must inform the medical staff, so as not to cause allergies.
Latex gloves are also known as rubber gloves, Non-latex Disposable Gloves latex is a natural material, from the rubber tree juice, natural latex is a biosynthetic product, due to tree species, geology, climate and other related conditions, its composition and colloidal structure will often appear huge difference. Without adding any substance in the fresh latex, the rubber hydrocarbon only 20% -40% of the total, the rest is a small amount of non-rubber components and water. Non-rubber components in the protein, lipids, Non-latex Disposable Gloves carbohydrates and inorganic components, etc., part of them with the rubber particles into a composite structure, Non-latex Disposable Gloves part of the dissolved in the whey or the formation of non-rubber particles.
Dingqing gloves is a popular name of nitrile gloves, nitrile is a rubber, organic synthesis and pharmaceutical intermediates are the key raw materials. Mainly by acrylonitrile and butadiene synthesis. Non-latex Disposable Gloves Nitrile (jīng): a class of organic compounds, a special smell, case of acid or alkali decomposition.
Latex gloves: relative to Dingqing gloves, Non-latex Disposable Gloves toughness and wear resistance slightly less, but better flexibility, wear resistance, Non-latex Disposable Gloves acid and alkali resistance, grease and slightly better than Dingqing, anti-acid and alkali slightly better than Dingqing, But not suitable for allergic skin and long wear. Diping gloves: material is relatively hard, poor flexibility, wear resistance is better, acid and alkali (part of the Dingqing gloves can not prevent acetone, strong alcohol), Non-latex Disposable Gloves anti-static, and will not cause allergic skin, suitable for Physical susceptibility sufferers and long wear.
Catering industry: Nitrile gloves are comfortable and suitable for long wear, ideal for food processing and food service. Of course, PVC and PE gloves are the only choice, Non-latex Disposable Gloves but only for mild and short-term operation.
Pipeline workers, Non-latex Disposable Gloves assembling workers and manufacturing workers: Workers facing hazardous chemicals, such as workers working in battery manufacturing plants, Non-latex Disposable Gloves are exposed to lead and need to wear gloves at work. Nitrile gloves are the best choice in this case because nitrile is produced from elastomers with excellent chemical resistance. In addition, nitrile gloves wear more comfortable, Non-latex Disposable Gloves gloves with the contact temperature will be more sticky, Non-latex Disposable Gloves so as to provide better operating sensitivity.
Hairdressing industry: Nitrile gloves are comfortable, suitable for long wear, but also the ideal choice for the hair industry, Non-latex Disposable Gloves to avoid the chemical substances on the skin irritation and injury.
Packers: Packaging at the end of the process also requires compliance with food safety regulations. Non-latex Disposable Gloves In addition, wearing gloves can prevent fingerprints and damage the packaging cleanliness.
Health cleaners: This type of staff needs to wear gloves to protect themselves from chemical substances in cleaning supplies, and to protect themselves from pathogens when cleaning the bathroom. As nitrile gloves can fight against harmful chemicals, so nitrile is often used by such staff.
- Disposable PVC Gloves Production Process
- Disposable Gloves Features
- Brief Introduction Of Disposable Gloves
- PV Gloves
- The Reason For Using Disposable Gloves
- Processing Method Of Disposable Gloves
- Disposable Gloves Cost?
- Disposable Gloves Of The Most Advanced Equipmen...
- PE Gloves, Hotel Supplies Essential
- Method Of Identifying Disposable PE Gloves Are ...
- Disposable Gloves One Of The Protective Equipment
- Antistatic Vinyl Gloves Excellent Performance
- Non-latex Disposable Gloves Extensive Application
- Disposable Gloves Durability
- Antistatic Vinyl Gloves Excellent Performance
- Disposable Gloves The Advantages Of
- Antistatic Vinyl Gloves Different Measures
- Non-latex Disposable Gloves Natural Material
- Disposable Gloves The Classification Of It
- Antistatic Vinyl GlovesThe Basic Features