Change frequency is higher in some gloves industry, usually recommend the use of disposable gloves, such not only can avoid the cross infection, more can greatly save the replacement cost, such as medical, laboratory, food processing industry to the hygienic requirements such as high industry.
Acid and alkali gloves, electric insulating gloves, anti-radiation gloves, medical gloves and other rubber gloves.
Rubber latex gloves and pressing gloves, etc.
Acidproof alkali glove should be in 45 ℃ density (1.32) in the sulfuric acid or caustic soda solution density (1.19).Electric insulating gloves are divided into high pressure and low pressure.The high voltage can be used at 6000 volts (the test voltage is 12000 volts).Low voltage can be used under 1000 volts.Medical glove splitting surface and fur surface (wool gloves or wrinkles gloves).
Its classification:According to the material points
According to the material is generally divided into plastic disposable gloves, latex disposable gloves, nitrile disposable gloves;
The plastic film gloves are usually used in non-professional occasions. The advantage is that they are cheap, but because plastic disposable gloves are not elastic, the durability and suitability are poor.
Latex gloves, usually used in professional Settings, such as the operating room, laboratory, etc of health conditions to demand higher place, advantage is has certain elasticity, and more durable, but resist the corrosion of animal fat, not contact with animal fat easily corroded, more important is according to the statistics of 2% - 17% of the people will have different degrees of allergic to latex.
In addition to the latex gloves, it can withstand the corrosion of oil and grease, and it will not be allergic.
Its application scope is edited
1. Rubber gloves of automobile manufacturing industry;
2. Battery manufacturing;
3. Glass and steel industry;
4. Aircraft assembly;
5. Food processing.
Because of the diversity of chemicals encountered, preventing injury is a particularly complex problem.Acids, disinfectants, hydrocarbons, solvents, oils, lipids and acetate have different chemical properties.
- Disposable PVC Gloves Production Process
- Disposable Gloves Features
- Brief Introduction Of Disposable Gloves
- PV Gloves
- The Reason For Using Disposable Gloves
- Processing Method Of Disposable Gloves
- Disposable Gloves Cost?
- Disposable Gloves Of The Most Advanced Equipmen...
- PE Gloves, Hotel Supplies Essential
- Method Of Identifying Disposable PE Gloves Are ...
- Antistatic Vinyl GlovesThe Basic Features
- Disposable Gloves The Scope Of Application
- Antistatic Vinyl Gloves Basic Raw Materials
- Disposable Gloves With The Characteristics Of I...
- Antistatic Vinyl Gloves Conductivity And Durabi...
- Non-latex Disposable Gloves The Diversity
- Disposable Gloves Is Sealed
- Disposable Gloves Various Colors
- Non-latex Disposable Gloves Natural Material
- Disposable Gloves Uneven