1.water test method: disposable plastic gloves into the water, after toxic disposable PE gloves into the water, surfaced and toxic disposable plastic gloves is not floating.
2.touch detection method: touch the disposable PE gloves, lubrication-toxic; toxic otherwise.
3.the method of jitter testing: grabs one end of the disposable PE gloves, whack it, nontoxic the tinkling sound; otherwise toxic.
4.fire detection method: you can cut an edge disposable PE gloves, fire, toxic and nonflammable; nontoxic, fire burns easily.
If necessary, please state professional Inspection Department to identify, this method is not a professional inspection methods are for reference only.
Previous: Disposable Plastic Glove Factory Outlet
Next: No Information
Related Industry Knowledge
- Disposable Plastic Glove Factory Outlet
- How to Test Quality Disposable Gloves?
- Coated Non-Slip Shoe Covers the Use of Materials
- Plastic Film or Global Demand Will Exceed 71 Mi...
- Do You Wear Plastic Gloves to Food Hygiene?
- Study on Experiment
- Singapore Customers to Visit Our Factory, and S...
- PE PE Gloves is What Does That Mean?
- Cut not Bad gloves or Extended Access Standards...
- Disposable Glove How to Identify Goat